Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Bachelor and Biggest Loser Thoughts

Ok so my DVR was a little screwed up on Monday and decided to record One Tree Hill instead of The Bachelor. What was it thinking!!! Well I got home in time to catch the last 15 min of it and see the rose ceremony. Well I definitely think that Jason made some great choices again. I feel like Stephanie is such a wonderful girl but not for Jason. The spark was not there. I know there has to be her knight in shining armor out there. Well out of the ladies that are left I think that it will be Melissa or Gillian (can't decide which one) and Molly at the final rose ceremony. I'm soo excited for the home town dates!!! Naomi's Mom is a little cookoo!! Poor girl doesn't know what do to do with her Mom.

Now for the Biggest Loser...all I can say is that Joelle is CRAZY! She doesn't deserve to be partners with a wonderful person like Carla who wants to change her life and be healthy. I'm really excited for all the contestants that are back on the show. WOOHOO for their partners stayin on the show for them!!! Until next time!Photobucket

0 comments: