Thursday, January 29, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

I'm soo proud of Joelle for finally getting her act together and sticking to what Bob says. It will pay off in the end!! 10 lbs in a week is great!! I know for me 1.5 lbs in a week is great and I only hit the gym 2-3 times a week. I was sad to see Dan go. He is soo young and needs to lose soo much more, but atleast he knows the program well enough to do it at home. Maybe he will inspire his partner Dave to get with the program. Making life style changes with your eating can be hard but if you really want it then go for it. I still have 1 splurge day a week. You have to give into your cravings sometimes or you will be crabby. I'm loving this season of the Biggest Loser. Right now I predict that Tara could win. What do yall think??


Photobucket

0 comments: