Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Call Jason!

I'm totally loving this season of the Bachelor. If you haven't watched last nights Bachelor episode then don't read any further. It is too good to miss!!!

So I am very excited that Molly is still on the show. She seems just right for Jason. I felt like Jason made the right decision to keep Stephanie but in the end she will probably go. Nikki still needs to work on some of her issues - being single for a while and dating around. Seriously an 11 year relationship will take longer than a year to get over. Poor girl!!! Anyway, it was such a fun date for the girls to go to General Hospital (I'm very jealous). I could have done with a little less of the making out and a little more different types of scenes. That would have been hard for me to see Jason making out with 5 other girls. Kinda weird if you ask me. At the rose ceremony, I feel like Jason made the right decision to cut all 3 girls. I wouldn't want to be kept around if the guy wasn't into me. The blonde that he let go was kinda pushy and demanding. It's ok to know what you want but some guys don't like to be told what to do. Anyway, I'm soo excited for next week!!! Oh ya, and the Biggest Loser is on tonight. Yea baby!!! It's soo inspiring to see all their hard work pay off at the weigh in.:) Makes me want to hit the gym.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

I was WAY excited when he decided not to give out the last rose. HE could not have made a better choice. Megan just HAD to go, and should have been let go a LONG time ago. The blonde girl that got pissed at him for not giving her the rose on the group date is a dumb ass. lol What was she really thinking?? That Jason would be beside himself in love with her when she DEMANDED a rose from him. Get real. And Nikki, poor nikki. Yeah, 11 years is a long time. I get that she is ready to get married and have kids, but let your heart have a break, lady. She had too much baggage.

J