Monday, January 26, 2009

Did I just say that???

Do you ever think - I can't believe I just said that to my child? Well since I've been a nanny there have been many phrases I have said to Froggie and remind me of my Mom. When I was growing up my Mom would say things to me and I would vow never to say them. Here are a few things that I've said to Froggie so far:

~ If you say that one more time I will wash your mouth out with soap.

~ Do I have to pull this car over??

~ When you are in time out there is NO talking. I will start the timer over again if you talk.

~ You have to eat 4 bites more since you are 4 years old.

~ Tuna salad tastes just like chicken salad.

~ Sing your ABC's and then you can be done washing your hands.

All in all Froggie is soo much fun to be with. I know that sometimes kids like to test us to see if we will give in. Be strong ladies you can do it!!! I'm sure there have been things you have said too that make you think back to your childhood. Never say never gals.
Photobucket

0 comments: