Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update!!!!

Ok so I haven't blogged in forever but I feel like I'm constintly going on overdrive. I was either out of town, had company, or was working overtime which left little time update. I'm soo sorry I've neglected yall!!

Well since I last posted I went to a Lingerie Shower and Bachelorette Party for one of my childhood best friends Angela. I hosted it with our other bf that we went to school with Vanessa. Let me tell you it was hard to plan a party in a city that I don't even live in, but I would do it all over again because in the the end it was a blast. We started the fun night at Vanessa's sister Monica's house. This was the dinner and lingerie shower part. As I was driving over to the party I got the pleasure of having a blow up man ride with me in the back seat...I definitely got some looks on the high way.:) Oh well, it's all in good fun.We had tons of Pina Colada's there to get everyone warmed up a bit for the games. We had some great laughs!!!!

Me, Angela (the bride), and Vanessa



Me and Vanessa the hostess' of the best Lingerie Shower and Bachelorette Party




Vanessa and her Mom Mary (Betty Crocker) who made the best cake!




The Fabulous cake! She's soo talented!!! She also made the wedding and groom's cake.



I'm soo bummed that once the Bach party was starting my camera decided to take blurry pics. We had soo much fun dancing the night away at a fun club in downtown San Antonio called Polyesters, they played 70's, 80's, and 90's music. It was way fun!!!
Photobucket

0 comments: