Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun Times On Vacation!!

Awww yes I finally had a vacation that was longer than 3 days!! It was great to have some time off and get away from Dallas. The vacation started with having my parents come to visit for Memorial Day. We had such a blast! We did a little estate sale shopping on Sunday and I found a cute table to put my tv on. When we went on Sunday the tv table was on sale at 35% off. I thought that was a super deal, but I wasn't sure it was worth the price. i decided to wait and come back then next day when it would be 50% off and if was still there then I would get it. Well we went back first thing in the morning and there it was. Yea go me!!! The only bummer was to find that my battery wouldn't start on Monday so we had to head to Sam's. While we were there we found the new Hungry Girl book for $11! What a steal!

On Tuesday I went to visit my friend Jeri who has recently to Austin. We had soo much fun catching up, playing with her son Owen, and painting his room. Painting can be fun but it's hard work too. Owen is such a good baby!! He just loved to do his new tricks like roll over and suck on his toes. Here's a few pics of the cutie!




Friday one of my best friends Angela and her fiance Ryan came into town along with her parents for the weekend. It was soo fun to have them here. While they were here we got to see The Sex and the City movie. It was soo good! Here are some pics from the weekend!!



Angela and I at her brother's party



Sunday Brunch at Cafe Brazil

Hope yal are having a super week!

0 comments: