Monday, May 26, 2008

My New Addition

Hey everyone! As many of you know I moved into my apartment in October, but decorating it has taken me a while. I love love Pottery Barn but some of their stuff is just too pricey for me. I always get their catalog so I saw some plates that you can hang up as art work. I resisted buying them until they went on sale and found them this weekend. Here's a pic of them after I hung them up. Let me know what you think.




My parents came in town this weekend for Memorial Day. It was soo fun to hang out with them and my aunt and uncle. My father served in the military for a while and also recently just retired from the civil service after 35 years being a graphic artist for the government. I just want to say thanks to all those who did serve and are still serving for our country. Hope you guys had a super Memorial Day!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

They look great! Way to go waiting for the sale, too. It paid off!

Carissa said...

So cute!!