Sunday, February 10, 2008

Recipe Exchange...Thanks Jen!!!

So my friend Jen posted a Sopapilla Cheesecake recipe on her blog and then we have to post a recipe that we think that you guys just have to try. I chose a weight watchers dessert from the Best Ever Desserts Cook book. I know that some of you may be thinking that oh my goodness this is going to be yucky but it's soo good.

Chocolate-Marshmallow Fluff Squares

Hands-on Prep: 10 min. Cook: None Makes: 8


8 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
3 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
3 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts


Directions:

Break each graham cracker in half to make 16 squares. Spread each of 8 squares with 1 rounded teaspoon peanut butter. Spread each of the remaining 8 squares with 1 rounded teaspoon marshmallow creme. Press the peanut butter and marshmallow squares together to form sandwiches; place on wax paper -lined baking sheet.

Drizzle the melted chocolate over each sandwich in a zigzag pattern and sprinkle with the peanuts. Freeze until the chocolate is partially set, about 10 minutes.

Points Value is 3.

I love these as a snack or a dessert. They are just the right size. Enjoy!!

Now it's your turn to share your favorite recipe. Either post it on your blog and then post a link in my comments section or just post the recipe in my comments section. This is soo fun!!! Have a great week everyone!!

1 comments:

jennifer said...

I'm glad you liked them!! Check back on Thursday for another "YOU'VE GOTTA TRY THIS!!" I don't think it will be a recipe this time though...