Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey everyone! I have a prayer request for you guys. Many of you know that in the past I have had endometriosis (I think that's how you spell it) and ovarian cysts. Well they're back again for a little visit. Last year I had an ovarian cyst but it burst, and that was very painful but I didn't have to go in for surgery. Well my doctor feels like it would be good to go in and do a laporoscopy to remove the endometriosis so that I won't have any fertility issues later on down the line. My surgery will be on February 13 here in Dallas. Please keep me in your prayers. I know that this is all in God's hands and that He will see me through this just as He always does. I will update you all when I can. Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

Carissa said...

You poor thing! I imagine that must be really painful. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers!

Jennifer said...

I'll be keeping you in my prayers, too! Glad to find your blog!

Pink Armchair Designs by Jenny said...

Hey Rebecca-
It's yours! Email me your username and password for blogger and I will do it all for you! (And I'll delete the info as soon as I use it. I promise- no hacking!) My email is pinkarmchairdesigns@yahoo.com

Pink Armchair Designs by Jenny said...

Oh...also let me know if you want a subtitle on there, or just "The Nanny."