Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there!! I wish that I could've made it down to SA to be with my Mom today, but I'm dumb and had a babysitting gig booked for Sat. night (my boss asked like 2 months ago so I didn't want to cancel). It was such a blessing to be at church surrounded by all of my wonderful Godly girlfriends. It was soo fun to help with the 2 year olds making hand prints for Mother's Day. I think my Mom still has all of mine.:) I can't wait for my Mom to come for Memorial Day weekend so that we can have a fun girly weekend with mani/pedi's and shopping.

I need to rewind a bit to Sat. night, where Froggie and I got to go celebrate Clay Morgan Skloss' 2nd birthday party at Rain Forest Cafe in Grapevine Mills Mall. It was so fun to see Clay's reaction to all the animals at Rain Forest. Of course Froggie had a blast too. I wish I had put new batteries in my camera, because I didn't get one pic from the party.

Happy 2nd Birthday Clay!!!




I can't believe Carolina will be 1 in October!!




It's soo fun to be an Aunt!!! Hopefully at the next birthday party I will remember to check my batteries in my camera so I can have some pics.:)



Photobucket

0 comments: