Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good choices...

Ok all so far I'm very pleased with Jillian's choices for guys on the Bachelorette. I'm thinking that after her date with Jake - the pilot from Dallas - I would have to say that he's definitely going to make it to the end. Although I do like and think that she's got a thing for Kipton, but I don't blame her. I'm not sure why she's kept Brad, Wes, or Juan. Oh well. The dates that they create for her and the guys are so amazing, I wish that I could have one like that. So far the dates that rank #1 for me is the one with Jake where they got to play dress up in fun Western clothes, have a romanitic dinner, and then listen and dance to Martina McBride. That makes me want to go to a concert...of which I haven't been to in forever! Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow!


Photobucket

0 comments: