Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My Valentine's Day started out with a great workout!! I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks but I'm back for good. Later I went to get some yogurt at this place called I Heart Yogurt. It was soo yummy! You get this huge bowl and can fill it with as little or as much as you want. There's tons of topping to use from fresh fruit to candy. The best part is that it's all nonfat!! My fav's right now are the italian vanilla, strawberry, peanut butter, and cookies and cream.:) You have to check it out. It's located in the southeast corner of Preston and Royal.

Since I was babysitting for Froggie that night, I grabbed us some dinner from Purple Cow. YUMMY!!! When I got there Froggie greeted me at the door and this is what I saw...
He had some little red hearts leading up to this.:)


This is what I got when I opened the envelop. What a ladies man he's turning into. Hehe!


I also couldn't resist these when I was at Tom Thumb...




Photobucket

1 comments:

Aimee said...

So sweet! That is precious! :)