Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas in a Flash

The Christmas holidays went by in a flash. I can't believe it but, it's probably due to a lot of extra babysitting that I did and parties. My parents came up for 6 wonderful days. We all go and camp out at my fav. Aunt Johnetta's (my Mom's sister) house when they are here. It would be kinda cramped for my parents to stay with me in my one bedroom apt.

This year we did Christmas dinner at my cousins house and had a blast. We also had to get creative with the cooking since my Mom is on a Gluten free diet because of her Celiac disease. Once we figured out what to substitute in our fav. recipes we were on a roll. Dinner was a success and then we did our gag gift exchange. We just draw numbers and go from there. I got an alarm clock since I have such a hard time hitting the snooze in the morning. Hehe!!! One of my fav. things I got from Santa was a Pilates ball and exercise video.





It was soo funny to do the first workout. I laughed the whole time.

I also got a gift card to The Container Store from my boss. It was soo useful. My kitchen pantry needed some organizing so that's just what I did.



I was able to install the over the door system all by myself and didn't even need a screw driver. Yeah!!! That's also one less hole in the wall I'm gunna have to putty over when I move out. Ahhh the joys of renting.:)

The Christmas holidays were such a blessing for me since I don't get to spend a full 6 days with my parents very often, that to me is just priceless. Hope your holiday was as memorable as mine.:)

Photobucket

0 comments: