Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Fall Favorites

Hey everyone!!! Here's some things that are my fall favs.

~ I just love love Skinny Vanilla Lattes from Startbucks:) If I haven't had my caffiene fix by 10 then I will grab some Starbucks to get me through the day.

~ I am in love with a new nail color. OPI has some new fall colors and the one that I like is Black Cherry Chutney. It's a deep dark purple and really fun for fall.

~ I have 2 fun purses that are my fall staple. They are a pretty dark blue and a ruby red patent leather bag. Marshall's has some really fun bags for the fall. Yall should check them out.

~ Swoozie's has planners that I love. There's a lot to choose from which makes the decision hard. I can't believe that it's already that time again to get a new planner for 2009. Yikes!! They have a fun leopard print one that I'm wanting to get once the 09's are in.

~ I have been reading The Shack and it's an amazing book. I definitely think yall should read it. I can't put it down.


Happy Fall everyone!!!

0 comments: