Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

Jeri tagged me so here goes!!

6 things about me:


1. I love having my own place!!! It's super fun to decorate it but it's hard to stay with my budget.

2. I love my job being a nanny. It's soo much fun to spend my days with Finn! He is such a joy as well as his wonderful parents. I couldn't ask for better employers. Also this job is soo flexible, not sure if I could do a desk job from 8-5 everyday.

3. I think Weight Watchers is amazing!! I have lost almost 16 lbs since January. It's once of the only programs that is a life style change not a DIET. I hate that word!!

4. I love Larry North Gym!! There are soo many fun classes to take and a tons of workout equipment so I don't have to wait for one to become available.

5. I am very into reality tv: the Bachelorette, Moving Up, What Not To Wear, Trading Spaces, John and Kate Plus 8, and Biggest Loser. It's kinda out of control but that's why you have a DVR.

6. I am in the process of reorganizing my closet and trying to get rid of the clothes that I don't wear anymore. It's hard to do but I know that in the end I will be better off.

Ok I am going to tag: Brittany, Jennifer, and Tiffany. Have fun gals!!

0 comments: