Friday, March 21, 2008

My newest flying experience

So yesterday I was supposed to fly out at 9:05pm to San Antonio, but then there were delays. Yuck! I hate having delays especially when my flight was so late already. Well they said that our plane was late in getting there from somewhere else so we wouldn't be leaving until 10:00. A little later they said that we were going to get a different plane because the other plane needed to get some maintenance work done on it, so it would be more like 10:30 or so. Yikes! I'm soo tired from my long crazy day at work, that I just wanna go to sleep. My People magazine definitely came in handy to help the time pass by. So we finally role in to San Antonio at 11:30 all safe and sound but a little tired. I hope that I don't have this problem coming back. I'm definitely sleeping in a little tomorrow!

Well I hope everyone has a super Easter and gets to eat lots of candy!

0 comments: