Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sleepy Sunday!!

Let me just say that I love love this sunny weather today. It's so nice and breezy, definite park weather if you ask me. Last night when I finally crawled into bed I had the lovely pleasure of getting kicking and poked by Finn all night all. If you are just now joining my blog last night Finn ( the 3 year old I nanny for) spent the night with me. The sleep over was fun, just exhausting. He loved getting to stay at my place. I loved it as well, especially because I got the excuse to watch Meet the Robinson's movie with him. It was a really cute movie, but they do say stupid and dumb in it and I definitely don't think that the G rating was appropriate. Hopefully Finn won't say those words. Well, I'm gunna keep this one a little short since I need to go and catch up on my sleep before small group tonight. Have a blessed week gang!

0 comments: