Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

We have soo much to be thankful this season. My parents come every year to Dallas for Thanksgiving and eventhough it's only for 3 days it's soo much fun spending quality time with them. We always go to El Fenix for dinner because that's my Mom's favorite resturant. It's a place that has the best soft cheese tacos. This year my Mom was sick so I got to do some of the cooking and that was really fun. This was only the second time I've really helped with the cooking for Thanksgiving. Everyone was surprised at how well everything turned out. If I do say so my self the meal was delicious. I think that this will spur me on to cook more.:) I feel very blessed to have had all my family together this year. When I get the pics of me cooking I'll post them. I know that for some of you it's surprising that I did soo much cooking. I hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed as mine was.