Friday, October 5, 2007

October 5, 2007

Hey Friends! So this is my first ever to do one of these, so bear with me.:) This week has been kinda crazy. I'm packing up my stuff from my apartment like a crazy woman. I have been living with my best friend Brittany, her husband, and their little boy Clay for about a year now, and I decided to branch out to live on my own. (I know it sounds crazy living with a married couple and their almost 5 month old baby but it worked for us.) It was a lot of fun and there was never a dull moment.
Well I'm super pumped to finally live by myself and see how I like it. I can't wait to start decorating and getting to know new people in my apartment. Once I get all unpacked and get the decorating done I'll put up pics of my new place.:) I also have to figure out how to upload pics on this thing too. I hear it's not hard but I'm not really good with computer stuff.
That's all for now!

0 comments: